Sunday, November 28, 2010

29 Nov

I think life is like a box of chocolate. You will never know what you will get. Life is full of surprises, awaits us to open every box of surprises, like what the quote said, you will never know what you will get. Whatever you get, take it with a calm heart. I found myself like to write or evn type something nowadays. In the past, I used to write diaries, but now the routine was terminated. I think I considered as a sad story. Actually this habit is a good thing to work out daily, by the way, I eventually quit. Music is another thing that I won't leave it behind me, I think. Music influences me a lot, in almost every way. I heard no dance no life, for me, it will be ' No Music, No Life'. Life would be just as dull as the dark sky that rain ensued, without the melody that played in the soft air, life is more boring as it seems to be. I think I got influenced in music by my parents, especially my mum. Lately, I had been wondering to buy a Digital SLR camera. What's on it that keep my mind stick to it is that, the quote of ''capture the moment''. I had been raising up a few new past times. My friend, Alvin suggested me to read some interesting novels online, gave a link for me to view hk dramas online. He told me some knowledge abour DSLR too. I don't know whether I had startedto like him. I'm so uncertain of what I'm thinking. Couldn't get used to losing the old guy and also struggled beneath to let a new guy to inhabitate your heart. I don't know. I think I need some time to forget the old guy, but those memories we had together were still fresh in my mind that I can't stop viewing them, contemplating them in mind. Those videos kept me smiling too, they're just sweet old memories, but when I think back. Does it worth, is it worthwhile to wait for a guy to turn his back from the girl in his heart to come back to me? Is it possible he shall have the same feelings upon me too? I shrugged. All these are like making a judgement of the tomorow, everything had not been assured but blindly putting a conclusion for it. I just should say, it's the carzy little thing called love that kept our heads swirling..turn round and round, even when you feel dizzy, you're still addicted to keep spinning, until you feel like fainting,and you went black off just like that. Love makes someone blind, really, I experienced that before.

No comments:

Post a Comment