Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Haze's Spreading Off

These few days, so unhappy about a guy. I wandered around Kuala Lumpur, namely to explore KL. But the main thing is to steer of the sadness beneath my heart, that hard feelings that make me wonder the same guy the whole day, not just a day, the period is infinite. I wanted to find a way through, an exit for all these, I had got enough of all these. I found myself exhausted of staying to a bad guy for so long, raising a white flag, I'm tired. By the way, I'm happy that haze's getting off from my zone, blew by the wind, and gone with the wind... LOL... I know deep within myself, the best cure of all is just let the time past. But for me, I won't let time passed without doing anything, such a waste of time. Let me be surrounded by works, tasks, my time will be filled with jobs, and I won't face sadness, no time for sadness. Go sadness and don't ever come back again. I'm going to let my holiday filled with midst of sorrowness, it's my holiday, it should be a fun time ever, especially next week is my birthday, my birthday's just around the corner. No one should ever steal my happiness and let sadness conquer me over. Boredom? I found a new cure for it. It's strolling in shopping malls, let new stuffs, newbies, latest trends caught my attention, distract me from thinking of that guy. Game over. Next guy please. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment