Sunday, November 21, 2010

Good Day

Today is just a fine good day. I'm so relaxed by the morning walk. What that keep me practicing this daily routine is because I really like the feeling of sweating. Perspiration is always giving me the feeling of relieving, rejuvenating, just fine good feeling that keep me fell in love with plain little thing called morning walk. Everybody is surely having their very own hard times in life, no doubt, we have to face the obstacles no matter how hard, because life goes on. Sometimes when you undergo the smoky haze, and you are finding a way out, usually there's a breakthrough within yourself, mind and soul. When you conquer the haze and manage to get out of it, you are the ultimate winner. I'm relly striving hard to be the winner, everyone do their very best to stand ot of the crowd, hit the headlines, be the best of all. I'm doing my part, others do their part too. Thos great sunday, I spent plenty of time enjoying myself. Morning walk is on my daily basis, then I onlined again, facing the same laptop screen( I bought my laptop by 13th November, Happy One Week's Old! XD). Then, I went for a walk at Cheras Leisure Mall, went to Popular Bookstore, wandering around between the corners of book shelves, flipping those magazines that could attract my eye sight and have a flip on it... I like this way of life, honestly. My mum's still choosing the best ID magazine, while KY's on his way of finding erasers and rulers... LOL... Back home, I did the online thingy once again. Then, I went for a banquet of Kwang Shao Association's 123 Aniversary celebration. I enjoyed the sumptuous meal there, indulged with the singing ambience that I found myself can't control, joining the singing part too. XDD. Okay, that's all for today, a good Sunday~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment