Saturday, November 13, 2010

Holiday's Here!

I'm really happy and miss the days that I'm with the big gang, not big bang...XDD. Before getting my holiday, my semester break, I was wondering to have one. But when I got it, I felt missing my friends in campus. This sem break will be the long break ever as next semester will just have a gap of one week to the third semester(last semester). The days with big gang, we experienced jungle trekking by night, my unforgettable moments of slippery paths in the jungle, mud all over shirt. All this are experiencing with my best buddy, Dang... Haha. We enjoyed our trip there, got closer with heng dai a gang of guys ( Kher Choon, Zi Quan, Say Kheng, Chin Yi...and sometimes Edward) haha... We shared lots of laughter there and even in the campus... I had a very''gile'' buddy that helped me out of journal, we are actually '' teman seperjuangan'' through weekends, rushing over never-ending assignments... We went to Sunway Pyramid for that site visit..It's lots of fun too... XD... I will miss you guys alot... Enjoy ur holidays!!!! XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment