Monday, December 21, 2009

Sad Atmosphere Surrounds Me

Lately, I like one of Jay's old songs--Ge Qian. I don't really know what it means, but maybe I like it's rhythm a lot. The whole song kept playing in my mind, repeat and repeat. The song started with a sad mood, I'm brought into that sad atmosphere too. Maybe it's quite normal for me, this period of forgeting someone you like very much before. Now, everything ended like a 2-hour sad movie. After we had a good time of sobbing, out of the cinema, we are back into our life, the reality. I told myself to cry out, but I couldn't. There's not much of things between us to worth a sob or a cry. What that is left in my mind are just the sweet old memories, that I missed them so much. We used to share a lot of stuff when we onlined at the same time. Now, it's really impossible. I could feel the distance, the strongly-built fortress in his heart, but sadly..I'm just a weak, lame soldier, that tried so hard to cross over that obstacle, but I tried in vain. Eventhough I have got bombs, there's no use at all. That cold feelings from his message, I could feel that he had let go of me. It's that I'm still thick in the head, still hoping that we can be together. We can be friends, only. Because of the distance physically and the distance between us are going far as time went by. We are friends, Paul Dhillon Dovorsky.

No comments:

Post a Comment