Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

I'm lovin' Christmas. It's a heart-warming occasion that everyone should enjoy themselves int his pleasant event. Why should we carry a sad face all day long, why not tear off the sad faces, have a bright smile on our faces to enjoy Christmas Day? I'm feelin' merry, happy and jolly. This is the Christmas that I'm not missing any guys, not thinking of them like every second, I'm enjoying myself, together with my family on the Christmas trip to Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi in Pahang. I still remembered a friend of mine said there's a place of boredom. I went there about 4 to 5 times. I can tell where to visit, what's the attraction of the places..LOL. Then I'm quite qualified to be a tour guide there..LOL. I'm still single by this Christmas, no one to hold hands, to one to get hugs from, no Christmas presents, but WHO CARES? lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment