Sunday, December 27, 2009

KPP talk

Today i went for KPP class at IMKEDA at Kajang. Before that, I waited for quite a long time until 8 something, only Uncle Chin came to my house. When I got into the car, I saw there was two other guys in it and uncle. One chinese guy and another is an Indian guy. We went to the destination around 8.44am. And Uncle Chin said he's going to send another girl in, just around Kajang area. Then we also had to fill in the forms, viewed around the whole place, then we lined up to apply SPP card, had our fingerprints. Up to this stage, Uncle Chin said we can proceed to the class. The class started approximately 10.45am. The first speaker was Mr. Mohd Al Zhahir, then the second speaker was Mr. Hamid. Both of them were experienced examiner and tutor, but I think they need to buck up in giving talks. XP. They tried to give a lot of examples when explaining some topics of the textbook. LOL. The word ' textbook ' sounded like school SPBT books. Haha. So, today I also got to know a guy, that chinese guy, Hui Li Xiong. Haha. Still know people's name. I knew his D.O.B too...accidentally. 28 Nov. He's a sagi...that's bad..haha. He studied in 'du zhong', so he said he don't know a lot about BM. Hmm. He'd got a brother and a younger sister. Haha. Maybe he's sagi, sagi n sagi has ' mo qi ' that he told a lot of things about himself to me. But I truely know that the possibility with him is low...and possibly zero. So, what I need to do now is just concentrate on my driving notes..the theories that I need to bury my head on them. Gambate in Everything you are heading to, Natalie ! Jia You !

No comments:

Post a Comment