Friday, December 18, 2009

A few pieces of memories

I really wish to upload his pics here..waiting for his reply by mail. There just left some broken pieces of memories. I like to view the clouds after I contemplated on his photo. He said he took it just for me, it's sweet. The photo is that he's riding a bike and the background is the puffy sunset clouds. I like the whole scenery, like his smile too. He'd reached a record that no one can beat him until now. By the day we met, right from ICQ, we had chatted for 3 hours non-stop. I thought we'll just paused by the question about ''How are you?'' and '' I'm fine.'' It's far more than that. Since the day, we'd much chats, funny conversations. We'd also come across to a stage of coincidence of what we said. Both of us laughed on it. There's much more sweet memories with him, nut they're just staying as memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment