Thursday, December 17, 2009

Fragile...

Before and after exams, I'm still thinking about the same matter : whether to let the guy go and forget him. I'd tried my best to think about this matter, finally I've got an answer. We're just friends, but more than friends, I really can feel that he has the same feel upon me. Maybe I think too much, he just seek me as a friend, not more than that. I asked my friend how to define like and love. Like means that you just adore him, a feel upon him. Love is a deep attraction upon that person, and is willing to sacrifice even he's in danger, i'll not think of anything, rush over him to save his life. I paused. I'm not ready to sacrifice anything for him, I just like him. So, it's better for me to forget him, his smiles, his photos, our chats, his black jacket, his favourite football team, his conversations about we going to Spain together, his mandrin writing as an 'ang mo', his family background, and so much more of our memories. I really want to let him know that every conversations we made, I'd tried my very best to remember all of them, I really did. But up to this stage, what I need to do is to let him go, let him out of my mind, my life. I'd deleted his hp no. out of my phone, and he's not replying my message also, that's the end of our story. I do not expect that's the end, but what can I do ? Humans are like players in a match, the one who is really monitoring is the God. I'm sad about this relationship with him, not more than 100 days, so fragile. I've broke this all. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment