Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cried Again

I really can't bear the feel of loneliness. There's always a voice that cried out:'' Hey, why not go out and find one guy to be in love?'' Just like other people in the street, smiley faces couples, went on their dates, being happy the whole day through. It's a happy story. But, when I think back, Should I need a guy so desperately? Just to fall in love? Walking together, holding hands, catching for the latest movies? All that it's a very far dream, so far that it's a mission impossible to reach it. Life's not always a bed of roses. I'm very clear of that. Love can't be forced. It comes automatically, without a trace, no smell, no shape, no colour. But there's one key point: Love cut down the distance between two strangers' heart, from different places. I believe there's a guy for me out there, on this Earth, fated, as being scheduled by God. I'll just have to do nothing and look forward for every planned events. Smile :D

No comments:

Post a Comment