Saturday, July 18, 2009

I miss you

It had been the first time i received a message from a guy, saying : '' I miss you.'' I don't know whether he's saying deep bottom from his heart or just trying to cheat me, or else. If it's true that he wanna cheat my feelings, but at least he had got the inisiative to say it. Lately, i also received calls from him. Twice by yesterday, and once by last week, Saturday. I really feel excited. I feel that I'm not that lonely actually, there's a guy beside me, accompanying me along the path of my life. Though maybe it's just a short path, a short time being that he appeared in my life, I felt so grateful. Thank God for everything that It had set for me. My friends kept on advising me to be protective from that guy, don't believe 100% in him. That's why I kept observing. I used to be very cautious nowadays, not that I had got cheated before, but be rational on every minor things you are heading to. No one will expect what will happen by next second. Who knows? God knows. I will keep on observing him, not allowing him to cheat me, not to hurt me! I had got hurt twice, and it's hard to recover from that pain. I knew everyone experience that except those couples that married to each other by first love. Who's that lucky one? I'm sure out of that list. Okay, take in fresh air, suck in a great deal of air, STAND UP and there's million miles ahead of you! Walk On!

No comments:

Post a Comment