Monday, August 2, 2010

Study Journey~

I'd started my first lesson by yesterday. I shall call it a drawing class, I knew that this week is probably just the introduction of our course. The time where lecturers tell us the rules and regulations to be obeyed, lecturers even share the modules and scopes that they're going to teach. For me, this study journey will be different from the past education systems. No customized uniform to wear, no specific classroom like primary and secondary schools( teachers are not attending to our class, we are the one who is responsible to seek them for lessons, in this case, we are really grown ups, capable to be independent). What's that bothers me is that we don't have tuition classes to depend on... that's bad). That's why our lecturers are our ''dependable'' tuition teachers, and our new tuition centre is our resource centre(both library and the compute lab). The new fact: We Are On Our Own!!! About the reason why I'd decided to choose Foundation in Architecture & Built Environment, it's because I like interior designs much. After this one-year programme, I'll be pursuing a 3-year degree course of Interior Architecture. Why not fashion design, some might say. I had been informed of the competitive atmosphere in the fashion industry. I'm not ready for the peer pressure ahead in this field. We must really bend over backwards to achieve the fame in the circle of designers. There's so must to fight: fame, your label, even for the fabrics... By the way, I'd made up my mind for this journey,just enjoy because there'll be no turning back. Gambate, Natalie!

No comments:

Post a Comment