Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Guy that Should be Let Go

Today, by some chances, I'd managed to have a view of my past posts in my blog. I saw that I'm writing about my trip to Cameron Highland. A guy crossed in my mind, it's him, Nigel Chin. I think most of my friends would think Natalie, here you go, you're falling so easily for a guy again, so irresistable to the temptation? Lol. This is not the big deal. Some might say I'm ''flower-hearted'', but if you really know me well, you should know that I'm those people who don't give up so easily on relationship and I can be very loyal. There's the story goes. I'd got to know this guy in ICQ ( some might say it's dangerous again...XD . Somehow, nothing about this ham me yet.. Thank God ). We started chatting by July 2009..last year( I'm not sure about the months, it's around July/ August). Through the chatting, everything seems fine for me, just chatting, sharing the experiences of our lives, no big deal. By the starting, we are netfriends, then he became my brother and he dated me out, then the relationships started to go tangle like a telephone wire wiring all around you. It's in between friendship and love. Somehow, we still strive on the border line, friends to almost couple, couple to friends and back and forth like that. Two word to describe all this--- It's Complicated. Frankly speaking, most of the girls will not like this feeling like hanging in the atmosphere, the feeling of unstable and unsure, this feeling comes to me. Rising my inner bravery, I asked him a few times about this and tell him what I feel through sms. However, there's no exact answers from him. The story just goes on like that and I'd made up my mind to end all this up. Here, he told me he has a girlfriend. No big deal, I told him I'm leaving this relationship and for them to be together.. Just go ahead. Both of us struggle for the friendship. Now, everything ended just like that, no regrets, no harm, nothing. Life goes on. I have my lessons to attend, I have my assignments to do, I have my newly-met friends to chat with, I have my spacious library(resource centre) to hang around, the varieties in my life is colouring my life beautifully. No one should ever refrain me from my tiring yet enjoyable life of study. Bye to the guy that should be let go! Happy ending with your lovely girlfriend. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment