Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New

I'd got used to the word of new these couple of weeks. New learning spaces, new friends, new course I'm going on, new library, new knowledge and a new path of my life journey. I can say that almost everyday I'm meeting new faces around me, I have to meet my new lecturers everyday, everything is like ever-changing, spinning around like the Earth evolving around the Sun, and also as regular as the clockwise. There's only some of the constant thing on me that stays the same, I bet my gang or my close friends know what it is. I'm still eating bread on a daily-basis. Lol. One thing about the food is I like biscuits and bread, most of the confectionery stuff that will raise my appetite. Sweet food. XD. Back on the new life I'm having lately, I found that myself are getting closer to architecture as day passes by( If I'm going to measure the distance, or even the speed... Speed = Distance/ Time. Then I shall count it 100 metre per day). I really couldn't explain the invisible bond between architecture and me. Somehow, I feel like I'm not totally dislike about this subject, that's good. Maybe as I'm digging in deeper to the ground of the architecture, it will not be as boring as it should be. It's really like visualising what's in the mind to be built in the actual building.More or less, it will be similar to interior design as well. Architecture will be learning about the basic elements of a building, of a house for example. Soon, I'll be learning about the piping system, the ventilation system, electrical supply, and so on. By getting in touch with a little knowledge about architecture, we will actually know how houses are built, the materials, the important criterias the facilities. We are not anticipated to become well-known or top architects around the world, but at least we are well-informed by the knowledge of Architecture. I think I'll be meeting my old friends again-- Physics as I saw them in the Visual Dictionary of Architecture( I'll be getting them by tomorrow's lesson....
XD). I bought 3 books in a package, that costs me RM 380.00. I think the package is far more cheaper then the outside bookstores, I'd made the best decision, a Visual Dictionary of Architecture, the textbook for Architecture also,and a Drawing and Design book). As I mentioned earlier, everything will be new as my new journey leads me ahead. And also my newly-met friends and classmates in the campus. Thanks for the help, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment