Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Someone

Lately, met that someone who could actually make my days more enjoyable and happy. Haha. Although he's from another race, but then maybe it does not matter to me anymore. I think what really matters is the heart of someone. If you are in love with someone that his heart doesn't facing to you, it's just not that feeling, it's totally wrong. I had been miserable too, of thinking the racial problem, but somehow, just started by a friend then. One doesn't know what the consequences will be before putting a step forward right? I wish I could see or predict the future, but I could not, just the same like other ordinary people. I wish I could know and meet my Mr. Right now. One of my netfriend told me, somehow, don't find a lover just for the sake of getting in love. Hmm.. I paused a while to figure this out, no doubt it is true. So, let's just wait for the right one. While waiting, don't hesitate to get to know more people, more friends around you, those who are really keen to know more about you. One doesn't knows what will happen next. Destiny says it all.

Back to the Mr. Someone, as I had got to know him by just a few months, from my observations, he's a friend to get to know with. Happy because people around are happy. I don't know whether I'm madly in love or what, but I can just sense that he's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment