Wednesday, February 23, 2011

24 Feb

24 Feb. Today is another day for me to survive in the crowd of Measurement and Application Exam. We were not told it was actually a mid term examination. I got so freak out of it, when I had the intention to just leave 2 questions unanswered just now. Somehow, I just tell myself to at least scribble something down on the answer sheet, though I had really no exact aim to answer it, how, where and stuff to get the answer there. I'm sick of this subject, I really need a or more tutorial lessons after this. No matter what I will get for this test, I should have to take the result with a calm heart, as I expect I had did badly on the paper. I felt bad for not doing the revising part, especially get to confirm of what I had learnt. I knew the class is like a super express train, or a bullet train, that speeds off so swiftly to the destination,that I had no way of getting what the lecturer told me clearly. The problems or faults are not only at the lecturer's side, I should be sorry for my own case too. Hmm... It's too late to say anything right now, as I could definitely not change the second the before,it's all past tense. Strive harder and get confident with this subject,seek help from others, escpecially the lecturers of this subject.
The other impression of today is happy, joyous mood as today is Summer's birthday. Get a blast, dear! May you have a good time through the days ahead. By the way, I'm still kind of anticipating my birthday to arrive. Omg, it's like nine more months to count...:S

No comments:

Post a Comment