Monday, October 12, 2009

Studies Ahead

Lately, I had been very addicted to ICQ. I told myself to quit, but still I surrender to that tempting chatting website. I really hope that I spend my time wisely. Not to mess around with precious hours again. Studies..in my mind is the path to get closer to my dream, a golden ticket for higher educations. I do not look forward to be a doctor, nurse, or lawyer or other professionals. Fashion designer is my ultimate career. I have a great passion for art, designing, it will be a total waste if I quit by now. Although science stream has nothing to link with my future career, at least I do not waste my time by learning subjects that I do not like at all. I do like Biology and Chemistry when I was in Form 4 until now. So, I joined the stream and strived hard for my exams. I hope that I could win this SPM battle by my own effort, no matter what, because I had chosed this path. Myself. By using the remaining days, gambate and go for the very best result for SPM !

No comments:

Post a Comment