Monday, October 12, 2009

Mr. P

I met a guy for one month. We knew each other for a month and a day until today, 12 October 2009. That's means we knew each other by 11 September 2009. I really do not expect I can find my Mr. Right so fast. Although it's the right guy, he's staying in Singapore. Our problem is actually the distance, 5km as he said yesterday( we chatted yesterday). :) I felt really lucky to find a guy that likes me and at the same time, he likes me too. It's really hard. But both of us could manage to know each other. Is this what we call destiny? Hope that he's my destiny too. :P. We chat a lot of stuff by yesterday, not just the flirty chats. I feel that he's not the guy who play a fool with me, I really do hope that he's not. I really hope to know more about him, his family background, his blood type, if possible...everything about him. LOL. I know he's supporting Liverpool(red team), like sushi(as i do) and Christmas(as i do). We do share a lot of similarities (except we are not the same gender). He said this will never be the same. haha. Once again, I really do hope he's not a liar about every single thing he told me. At last, his name is Paul Dhillon.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Paul Dhillon, I promised you not to show your picture to anyone. I really keep my promise. :)

    ReplyDelete