Saturday, August 22, 2009

Viva dress


I like the feel of putting colours in viva dress. It's fun colours that I can say. Pink, orange, yellow and a tinge of white among the colours. Bright colours from the top to the bottom. Highly potential to cherish someone's day when she put it on, and send their dark clouds or gloomy feelings away.Viva dress appears in a messy way, because I'm not intended to draw something like a dress or what, I'm sketching some wavy curly hairs of a girl. Boosh...I'd designed this. Hopefully I'll be fashionable as I really try very hard to make a sense of fashion in my designs. I always do, honestly. When you really view this dress for a longer monent, you might find that the colours are quite retro. Retro is the time that bright colours send to the big screen. Bright colours lined up to be shown under the sun, no more hiding, the world is all waiting to have a glance of them all. Just then, bright colours will not be receiving blames that accusing them for their garishness, their bright personalities...

No comments:

Post a Comment