Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cameron Highland Trip

The whole trip went smoothly with my family and myself. I enjoyed the vacation very much. Before I went there, I missed strawberry ice-stick ( ice cream). The sweet taste of it making it really irresistable for anyone..I bet. XD. I think I'm not the one who got so much goods bought back from CH. My mum and aunt did. LOL. All in all, I bought strawberry-based products, such as strawberry jam, dried & preserved strawberries, fresh strawberries and strawberry ice-sticks. I also tried chocolated strawberries..yum yum. Others like my mum bought a lot of veges and also some delicate, beautiful flowers. This trip gave me a lot of experiences, either in thoughts or feelings. I gained much. I felt that other than love, I realised that the warmth of family of being together made me feel that actually I'm not alone, there's still my family that support me at my back. I felt the warmth of family when we ate steamboat in a chilling cold atmosphere. The warmth made me feel great, the feel of happiness. The second thing is that the trip to Cameron Highland can teach everyone of us to do a small deed to save the Earth. I saw all the greeneries there, cute flower buds. They remind me of the message of '' Save The Planet, Go Green !''. So, why we still hesitate to do a minor job to practice Recyling..

No comments:

Post a Comment